Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Energy Drinks




I was drinking an XS energy drink trying to figure out a topic to research for my final paper, then after a bit of a struggle it and a little help from a classmate the idea popped into my head Energy drinks.

Ask yourself are energy drinks rhetorical? I believe they are because of advertisements every company sold/endorsed on the market say's that their energy drinks are "The best and will give you all the Energy you need". Well what they don't say is that after you drink the energy drink you crash the energy doesn't last. Right now the best energy drink out there is XS Energy drink #2 on the charts with 0 carbs, 0 sugar energy drink that comes in 9 delicious flavors unlike all the others. XS is packed with vitamin B12 and others, all the other energy are packed with sugar which is not healthy at all.

If anybody wants to try an XS and compare themselves just let me know.

2 comments:

Agustin B. said...

I'm gonna have to try an xs. Never had one before. I'm not to crazy about energy drinks to be honest with you, I find them too sweet but the few times when I felt like I actually needed one I didn't get the results I was hoping for.

Cristina Devereaux Ramírez, Ph.D said...

What did people think about energy and getting energy before the drinks came out? Do some research? You may even do a survey for this paper asking people how they get "energized" in the mornings.