Sunday, January 20, 2008

My San Antonio Trip

It was January 11th, 12th, and 13th that I went to San Antonio for a business conference like no other. The weekend was filled with jam packed edutament. Your probably wondering what edutament means right? well it's education filled with entertainment at the same time. Sounds exciting right? it is. I got taught by the best of the best, successful individuals who are in life where I want to be. Amazing couples spoke on stage about how to build our business the right way and taught us life lessons while at the same time we had a talent show and played Rock Band. My significant other and I left the weekend excited about life and where we were going.

2 comments:

Cristina Devereaux Ramírez, Ph.D said...

Tell us more about the edutament! What did you see... Give more.

Ebony Bertolli said...

Sorry I havn't text you back- I don't have the patience for it...
I like your blog, you're so lucky.
I wish you the best with your business ventures.